Clara Martin Center is seeking submissions for their sixth annual art/poetry show entitled “Stronger Together: Celebrating Creativity in Mental Health, Wellness and Recovery.” This show will feature the talents of those who recognize mental health as an essential part of overall wellbeing.
Show is Open to the Public
September 23–November 20, 2022
White River Craft Center, Randolph, VT
Applications must be received by August 19, 2022
- Friends of mental health are invited to submit poetry, 2D or 3D artwork to display in the exhibit.
- Applicants must be a Vermont resident, and preference will be given to artists/writers in the Upper Valley.
- Artists/writers must explain how their piece fits into the “Stronger Together” theme of the show. Creativity in the interpretation of the theme is welcome and appreciated.
- Work must be hang-ready, meaning it is secured in a frame or a sturdy, supportive background with a hanging device.
- Applications can be found at www.claramartin.org